Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Newmarket

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSC
Really proud of the way the Chargers are playing, if they keep playing like this, Steelers are going down today.
So am I.....1 play, 17 seconds possession in the 3rd quarter

Steelers!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 01-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2061mn
I hope you are not referring to me as stupid, it should be THERE NOT THEIR, once is a mistake, twice, we have a problem. Home field really helped Ten and Car yesterday,
huh!!

This is why I rarely post on this site, if you have a differing opinion from someone, people resort to calling people stupid and so on. Grow up.
grow a thicker skin.

i'm pretty sure if drugs had meant to insult you, you'd know it beyond any doubt.

i've seen it happen and it involves gaping wounds, blood splattered on walls, and truely obscene songs.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSC
Really proud of the way the Chargers are playing, if they keep playing like this, Steelers are going down today.

.....going down to Tampa maybe. Man this stinks !

Follow me with the Rays grounds crew at
https://twitter.com/TripleCrown59
www.facebook.com/TripleCrown59

K&S pics-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BYtWrhw2csXLA
Old 01-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_im_god
grow a thicker skin.

i'm pretty sure if drugs had meant to insult you, you'd know it beyond any doubt.

i've seen it happen and it involves gaping wounds, blood splattered on walls, and truely obscene songs.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Del Mar

What if Pitt ends up playing Zona in the superbowl? That would be an interesting story. Shunned ex coach...victim of the rooney rule...exiled to arizona of all places...faces his old team in the superbowl.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
What if Pitt ends up playing Zona in the superbowl? That would be an interesting story. Shunned ex coach...victim of the rooney rule...exiled to arizona of all places...faces his old team in the superbowl.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Arlington Park

I'm sick with yesterday's result, Pittsburg was there for the taking but it just wasn't to be.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Flemington

Quote:
th_Thread-Crap-Comic_book_guy.jpg
Old 01-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
This was not a prediction of any kind so im not trying to redboard this hypothesis. Im just thinking of how interesting this will be. Will Wiz have a big advantage after having worked with Rothlisberger for so long? Will practicing against Lebeau's blitzes give him special insights into beating them down the field?

Personally, I think Pittsburgh is much too physical for this cards team. Throwing those routes across the middle against the gold and black is a sure way to get Fitzgerald killed.

Last edited by dalakhani : 01-18-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
This was not a prediction of any kind so im not trying to redboard this hypothesis. Im just thinking of how interesting this will be. Will Wiz have a big advantage after having worked with Rothlisberger for so long? Will practicing against Lebeau's blitzes give him special insights into beating them down the field?

Personally, I think Pittsburgh is much too physical for this cards team. Throwing those routes across the middle against the silver and black is a sure way to get Fitzgerald killed.
The bottom line to beating any K Warner team is to hit him early and often. If you do that your success rate is high. If they protect him they have a good chance of it being a close game.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings
The bottom line to beating any K Warner team is to hit him early and often. If you do that your success rate is high. If they protect him they have a good chance of it being a close game.
I agree. I dont think they can protect him. The big difference between Pittsburgh and Philly's d is that Pitt doesnt have to commit anything extra to stop the run...ever. Pitt can play nickel and still hold you to 3 yards a carry if necessary. You simply can't run on the steelers the way zona ran on philly today regardless of personnel grouping.

Once again, I was very impressed by how well Zona is playing the run. But they have to sell out and pray and thus far their secondary has either made the plays or they have gotten extremely lucky.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings
the cards have someone the Steelers no longer do, Russ Grimm and i really think it shows in the inconsistancy of the Steelers OL play. against the chargers the OL played well over all. yesterday they pass protected well but not run block.
if the Steelers OL takes control early and gets ahead it could get ugly quick. the defense will play like sharks with blood in the water.

remember 2 years ago the cards beat the Steelers in AZ.