View Poll Results: who won the debate>
obama 8 25.00%
romney 24 75.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
How many of the 7 Obama votes were cast before the debate? I hope, for their sake, all 7 were. No reason for them to own eyes or ears if not!
if you read the initial post, you'll see that the poll was supposed to be voted on before the debate. so, yes, they were all cast early.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointmanscousin View Post
Forgot to mention, once Rita gets out of the decompression chamber....she will remember her parallel is Johnnie Cochran and she'll get all revved up again.
A few conspiracy theories.....After watching the debate and realizing Ritt Mormoney will be the next prez, Riot fled to Canada or jumped a jet to France. Or some Republican mobsters are running her thru a meat grinder somewhere. Or, some of those aliens from Close Encounters abducted her. After all, everyone knows they only snatch Democrats.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Obama played this like a golfer needing a 9 on a par 3 to win. Hit the ball 50 yds, hit the ball 50 yds, etc. This was the most dangerous debate for him and the one that Romney HAD to "win" so it played out that way. I think he will be much more aggressive in the next two because he's on more solid ground and Romney isn't.
5 0-5-0 I am sure he will win next time
Old 10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
if you read the initial post, you'll see that the poll was supposed to be voted on before the debate. so, yes, they were all cast early.
I read the first post, which initially said the poll closes at 9pm, which it DIDN'T, which is why I asked.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
They should have also just done a WWF and allowed Bill Clinton to tag in
FTFY Bob
Old 10-04-2012, 08:31 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

blame the moderator..obama had 2 more min than romney..and still looked stupid.im pretty sure riot has spoken to him..and he will come back strong..
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead View Post
blame the moderator..obama had 2 more min than romney..and still looked stupid.im pretty sure riot has spoken to him..and he will come back strong..
It will be more like "You see, none are you are smart enough to see that Obama won the debate handily. If you knew anything or read the websites I read, you would clearly see that. Poor ignorant people."
Old 10-04-2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
It will be more like "You see, none are you are smart enough to see that Obama won the debate handily. If you knew anything or read the websites I read, you would clearly see that. Poor ignorant people."

cant wait to see the bobble head bieden get cut to shreds..
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Keeneland

While obviously Romney "won" the debate, did he really say anything last night? He was better at one liners and was able to fall back on Obama's 4 years as President which is an obvious advantage.

But what did he actually say that would influence someone on the fence about who to vote for? I ask this genuinely, because all I saw was someone who is a better debater, but his ideas still don't make much sense and won't benefit those of us who aren't millionaires.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Obama played this like a golfer needing a 9 on a par 3 to win. Hit the ball 50 yds, hit the ball 50 yds, etc. This was the most dangerous debate for him and the one that Romney HAD to "win" so it played out that way. I think he will be much more aggressive in the next two because he's on more solid ground and Romney isn't.
Just like the economy recovered last year.

You couldn't be any more wrong. Why is it taking you so long to grow up, Bob? Why are you still the typical left-right true believing idiot?

It's embarrassing. Do we have to devolve to caves in order for you to wake up?

What more needs to happen for you globally to realize neither of these cocksuckers we have to choose from can make things better?

What you''re doing is nothing more than insanity.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
While obviously Romney "won" the debate, did he really say anything last night? He was better at one liners and was able to fall back on Obama's 4 years as President which is an obvious advantage.

But what did he actually say that would influence someone on the fence about who to vote for? I ask this genuinely, because all I saw was someone who is a better debater, but his ideas still don't make much sense and won't benefit those of us who aren't millionaires.
I haven't seen a performance like Obama's since the Bills went up 21-7 in the 3rd quarter this past weekend. He had all the bullets but didn't fire them.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:

It's nothing more than a circus sideshow anyway. They make a million promises and break every single one of them once in office, and are never held accountable.

Romney swears that your impression stated above is not true, and believes that the Obama campaign is responsible for distorting the truth about his positions.

whatevah.

They did exactly what politicians do best - they talked for 2 hours and said nothing.

I'm just glad we finally got to see them discuss-debate serious issues facing our nation;

Civil liberties, privacy rights, due process, Wall Street crime....

Oh wait.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

They did exactly what politicians do best - they talked for 2 hours and said nothing.

I'm just glad we finally got to see them discuss-debate serious issues facing our nation;

Civil liberties, privacy rights, due process, Wall Street crime.... Oh wait.
You said this better than I tried to.

They both said nothing at all. So it kind of confusing to me why people are excited after last. It's like, "YAY!!! Our guy was a better liar last night, let's e-high five and act excited about our guy being not so bad last night."

Kind of mind boggling.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
You said this better than I tried to.

They both said nothing at all. So it kind of confusing to me why people are excited after last. It's like, "YAY!!! Our guy was a better liar last night, let's e-high five and act excited about our guy being not so bad last night."

Kind of mind boggling.
i guess its true what your saying..but after 12 months of riot ..just a glimmer of romeny doing better is cause for some yay.in the end it wont matter..hey keeneland starts friday..YAY !!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
i guess its true what your saying..but after 12 months of riot ..just a glimmer of romeny doing better is cause for some yay.in the end it wont matter..hey keeneland starts friday..YAY !!
Keenland will do more harm to my bankroll then Romney's "Tax Cut"
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
I get the Riot stuff, trust me, so point taken.

But I don't know how someone can watch that last night and be excited about our future as a country going forward. Just the opposite for me.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Cahokia Downs

Mayo is $6 bucks a jar. Gas is $4 dollars a gallon. 20 million Americans can't find a job and many have been looking for years. Half of college grads can't find work. The national debt is $16 trillion. The feds are printing money like crazy and robbing everyone's net worth. US credit has been downgraded for the first time ever and may soon drop again. The middle East is on fire. AND Iran is about to get nukes. Obama will not look good in any debate because he is running against himself this time ... not against W. Bush. The gig is up for the boy who would be king. Ironically, the winner of this election may be the real loser historically because the US economy may collapse into a deep, deep depression worse than the Great Depression of the 30's during the next presidential term.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

yeah, that's what i'm thinking. he may have won the debate itself-but exactly what does that mean? does it do anything, provide anything, sway anyone? you can win a 100 of those, doesn't mean you'll win the vote.

Quote:
I get the Riot stuff, trust me, so point taken.

But I don't know how someone can watch that last night and be excited about our future as a country going forward. Just the opposite for me.

exactly.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
I read the first post, which initially said the poll closes at 9pm, which it DIDN'T, which is why I asked.
gotcha.
yeah, every vote was for obama.

until the debate.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:52 AM

cant say im thrilled about the future..but id like to see a new liar give it a shot.