Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > "At the Races with Steve Byk"
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Steve Byk

Default ATR (9/22): E. Fires; Dr. Reed (P. Drift); Haskin; Stich

Fun edition of ATR shaping up as retirees Earlie Fires and Perfect Drift are feted on the show!

PLUS... Haskin and Stich..

LISTEN LIVE 24/7: http://www.clearstreaming.com/radios...sandbeyond.asx

4:00: Weekend Review
4:30: Earlie Fires
5:00: Steve Haskin
5:30: Dr. Reed/Brian Reed, owners of Perfect Drift
6:00: Lauren Stich
6:30: Open
Old 09-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
Fun edition of ATR shaping up as retirees Earlie Fires and Perfect Drift are feted on the show!

PLUS... Haskin and Stich..

LISTEN LIVE 24/7: http://www.clearstreaming.com/radios...sandbeyond.asx

4:00: Weekend Review
4:30: Earlie Fires
5:00: Steve Haskin
5:30: Dr. Reed/Brian Reed, owners of Perfect Drift
6:00: Lauren Stich
6:30: Open
If it's too awkward I understand, but would like to hear his answer to a PC correct " Earlie..to what do you attribute Frank and Wayne's incredible %'s at AP this meet?"

and then ask him why he stiffed the chalk in his last race ever yesterday
Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
Who's Earlie Fires?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:07 AM
Hippodrome Bluebonnets

steve , another great show!!!!! thanks so much for having Dr. Reed on your show. it was well deserved. Dr. Reed is such a class act and drift couldn't have had a better owner. i'm hoping to make the trip to turfway this weekend to see everbody all get together for the last time, if not i'll be making a trip to kansas city soon enuff to spend a couple of days to see drift and the reeds at stonecrest. thanks again
Old 09-23-2008, 06:44 AM
Les Bois

QQ, will Monday's show be posted to the podcast section on the website?
Old 09-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock1968
QQ, will Monday's show be posted to the podcast section on the website?
rock,

As soon as Denise or KC get to the office I'll have them check and see why it isn't up. I got some Emails about it as well. Thanks for the heads up...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrift1
steve , another great show!!!!! thanks so much for having Dr. Reed on your show. it was well deserved. Dr. Reed is such a class act and drift couldn't have had a better owner. i'm hoping to make the trip to turfway this weekend to see everbody all get together for the last time, if not i'll be making a trip to kansas city soon enuff to spend a couple of days to see drift and the reeds at stonecrest. thanks again
Roger,

Thx.. You were of course the first Drift fan I thought of upon hearing the news... Certainly had to have Dr. Reed on to honor Perfect Drift's career. Hope you can get to TP this weekend given how often you've been present for Drift's best moments.