1A 4 Equestrio Lezcano J Zito Nicholas P 118 FTL 6-1
2 2 Monsignor Garcia Alan Albertrani Thomas 118 L 3-1
2B 6 Bellhouse Hill C Albertrani Thomas 118 L 3-1
3 3 Daimon's Tale Velazquez J R Parisella John 118 L 8-5
4 5 Souper Spectacular Maragh R Benzel Seth 118 FTL 2-1
5 7 Artie's Chapter Dominguez R A Barbara Robert 118 L 10-1
Old 06-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Jerome Park

He was helped by Humilarity running at Delaware today.

Now, there is a chance he will beat Artie's Chapter and grab 5th. Not a strong chance....but a chance nonetheless.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
He was helped by Humilarity running at Delaware today.

Now, there is a chance he will beat Artie's Chapter and grab 5th. Not a strong chance....but a chance nonetheless.
Does this mean you wont be picking this horse on top?
I know Benzel is 0/39 with this move, but the others in here are not much...
I wont be wagering on this race, but I would not be suprised to see this one run well.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Jerome Park

A horse bred to go long from a trainer that doesn't win with firsters. Why should he run well? You say the others in the race are " not much. " Based on what? The pps don't particularly agree with that. It may not look like a field loaded with stakes horses but it's far from a weak looking maiden race.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Flemington

Quote:
A horse bred to go long from a trainer that doesn't win with firsters. Why should he run well? You say the others in the race are " not much. " Based on what? The pps don't particularly agree with that. It may not look like a field loaded with stakes horses but it's far from a weak looking maiden race.
Ok, I think its an AVERAGE at best looking maiden race.

#2, 3-1 ML third choice.... Why in the world would anyone want this horse? I have watched both his races, where has he ran a step? The races he comes out of are not strong either....2b is clearly the better of the 2, but hes not that good either... Graysonia is hard to gauge, he bombs at Monmouth and comes right back to run well in NY, I still dont think this entry is much, the 2b has been pretty even, and Im not getting that from the comment, thats pretty clear from the replays. Im sure some will argue this, but I gotta believe that if the 2b was much he would have started his career at Gulfstream or NY, and when he does start at Tampa I gotta think he would be bet under 5-1, thats if he was much horse.....

#3, 8-5 ML chalk.... Ugh, I actually posted on this website the word was out on this one first time out, I bet him heavily... Look at who split him first out? They have both came back to TOTALLY BOMB, the Hushion at a very very short price. I think the last proves he needs the lead, and the works are strong, Im thinking he is the only decent horse out of these moving forward, but I dont want him at 6-5.

#1, 6-1.... Like you said, part ran like **** today.. If you want Zito first time out Congrats... He is almost as bad as Seth.

#5... You already knocked, so I dont have to.

Im not seeing where this group is even decent? If Seths has any talent he can win.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Stuck in 1994

Appropriate name, considering the owner..

A little surprised he's not with a more high profile trainer though..
Old 06-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Ok, I think its an AVERAGE at best looking maiden race.

#2, 3-1 ML third choice.... Why in the world would anyone want this horse? I have watched both his races, where has he ran a step? The races he comes out of are not strong either....2b is clearly the better of the 2, but hes not that good either... Graysonia is hard to gauge, he bombs at Monmouth and comes right back to run well in NY, I still dont think this entry is much, the 2b has been pretty even, and Im not getting that from the comment, thats pretty clear from the replays. Im sure some will argue this, but I gotta believe that if the 2b was much he would have started his career at Gulfstream or NY, and when he does start at Tampa I gotta think he would be bet under 5-1, thats if he was much horse.....

#3, 8-5 ML chalk.... Ugh, I actually posted on this website the word was out on this one first time out, I bet him heavily... Look at who split him first out? They have both came back to TOTALLY BOMB, the Hushion at a very very short price. I think the last proves he needs the lead, and the works are strong, Im thinking he is the only decent horse out of these moving forward, but I dont want him at 6-5.

#1, 6-1.... Like you said, part ran like **** today.. If you want Zito first time out Congrats... He is almost as bad as Seth.

#5... You already knocked, so I dont have to.

Im not seeing where this group is even decent? If Seths has any talent he can win.

If that was a Talking Horses audition you failed miserably.

D-
Old 06-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Flemington

Quote:
If that was a Talking Horses audition you failed miserably.

D-
You should bring me on for a week... We could work well together.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Jerome Park

No jorts allowed on our show. Sorry.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Flemington

Quote:
No jorts allowed on our show. Sorry.
HAHAHAHA....
I can do khakis
Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Havre de Grace

I took the 2 entry in this race and it had a lot to do with the 2 cutting back off the brief layoff for Albertrani. He has terrific numbers with horses cutting back on the dirt and Monsignor was involved in a very hot pace last time out. Considering his pedigree is geared significantly more towards sprinting, I think he'll benefit greatly from the cutback. His worktab is strong and that's a positive as well.

The favorite was a disappointment last time out as he looked like a very serious horse after his debut. Can he rebound? He might not have to do much more than what he did last time out to beat this field. I ultimately sided against him because he's liable to duel tooth and nail with Artie's Chapter and that will soften him up quite a bit. I was surprised to see Humilarity go at Delaware today and while his scratch from here does reduce the amount of speed set to go to the post, I think they'll go quick enough in the early stages.

So what does that mean for Souper Spectacular? Tough to say but like Andy said, a distance bred colt from a trainer who hasn't won with a firster on dirt in his training career is hardly a horse you'd want to back at 5/2.

Andy already told me my grade was a C+ and I'm scratched from any Talking Horses engagements as well.

NT
Old 06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTamm1215 View Post
I took the 2 entry in this race and it had a lot to do with the 2 cutting back off the brief layoff for Albertrani. He has terrific numbers with horses cutting back on the dirt and Monsignor was involved in a very hot pace last time out. Considering his pedigree is geared significantly more towards sprinting, I think he'll benefit greatly from the cutback. His worktab is strong and that's a positive as well.

The favorite was a disappointment last time out as he looked like a very serious horse after his debut. Can he rebound? He might not have to do much more than what he did last time out to beat this field. I ultimately sided against him because he's liable to duel tooth and nail with Artie's Chapter and that will soften him up quite a bit. I was surprised to see Humilarity go at Delaware today and while his scratch from here does reduce the amount of speed set to go to the post, I think they'll go quick enough in the early stages.

So what does that mean for Souper Spectacular? Tough to say but like Andy said, a distance bred colt from a trainer who hasn't won with a firster on dirt in his training career is hardly a horse you'd want to back at 5/2.

Andy already told me my grade was a C+ and I'm scratched from any Talking Horses engagements as well.

NT

I think taking the entry is sloppy.....
Its like your reaching for something that is not there. You take the chalk, if not, you take the GIANT.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Jerome Park

F.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Coach Pants

Jorts with a Gators Tebow jersey.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
Jorts with a Gators Tebow jersey.
Ingrams my boy... National Champs 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Ingrams my boy... National Champs 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE

Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
Your my main man Coach, No joke....
Old 06-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Your my main man Coach, No joke....
I'm going to age a good 10 years in the next 26 weeks.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Goodwood

What does this horse have in common with Zenyatta, besides being out of the same mare?

They are both undefeated! Making them the greatest sister/brother combo ever!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
What does this horse have in common with Zenyatta, besides being out of the same mare?

They are both undefeated! Making them the greatest sister/brother combo ever!
Exactly what Im talking about, a realiable source told me the Travers is on the radar for this one.